Who are our members:
Directors of Board on Medium and larger public and private companies and large government and not for profit organizations
C Level Executives of medium and larger private and public companies
Divisional heads (i.e. Divisional CFO) of companies with revenues in excess of $1Bn
Private Equity Investment and Operating Partners funds with investable funds >$100M USD
Venture Capital Investment Partners with funds investable funds >$50M USD
Please Note: membership is limited to C-Level Executives of middle market and larger companies and private equity investors (with a title of Principal or higher) of committed capital funds.
Service providers (i.e. employees of CPA firms, Law firms, Wealth Management firms, Investment/Commercial Banks, or any individual/company deemed to be a service provider by the BODCOE) cannot join as individual members and are instead invited to attend events as a Sponsor.
Individual Annual Membership ($495)
- Preferred pricing ($25/event) to regular chapter events and complimentary entry to chapter holiday parties
- Network with prestigious boardroom community
- Access to corporate governance experts, university professors, and business leaders
- Regular updates on latest boardroom and corporate governance news
- Speaker, moderator and panelist opportunities
- Continuing education credits for qualifying events
- Customized board of director profile for applications to board recruitment postings
- Concierge to assist you in maximizing your membership
- Membership is tax deductible
- Click here to check out our next event!